MEI 4.55% 11.5¢ meteoric resources nl

I know exactly what you mean by Recoverable Grade Curve, it is a...

1. 3,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1954
    I know exactly what you mean by Recoverable Grade Curve, it is a pity you did not look at your formatting before you posted it !

Now as I said, you can not compare Penco with Caldeira, have a look at the La:Y ratio for starters, 10:1 for MEI and 4:1 for Aclara ! that alone suggests that there is a completely different Ore genesis for each deposit. Then look at this In-Situ grade profile for Caldeira.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4997/4997386-857ff87d56da0d36589bafb06029aea4.jpg

Admittedly this is just one hole, but clearly RE Grade distribution is not highly skewed when compared to Penco.

Now why are you so obsessed with comparing Caldeira with Penco ? especially when you yourself are such a big IXR supporter ! I would have been more inclined to take your comments seriously if you had included Makuuta's recoverable grade profile, I presume it does exist ? seeing as you are making such an issue of it here ! Let me guess IF it does exist it only shows a couple of metres 4-6m above a profitable grade ? that 'Hardcap' being fairly barren (It is Makuuta's weathering profile at the end of your last post, I presume ?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.