MEI 5.00% 10.5¢ meteoric resources nl

General discussion (MEI), page-2339

1. 4,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3881
    Well, I can understand why you say that.
    First of all, you have mentioned many times, you are such a looong holder. Secondly, again which you have mentioned many times, how close you are to management and the benefit that gives you. Including meeting in London but sadly, and selfishly, not saying what transpired but just talking positively. Honestly that part I didn't feel good about, but I had no reason to expect more from you under the circumstances. So although you said big things without elaborating, at least when I do something, I try to give a reason. My reason. It may not be right or wrong, but I try just not to wink.
    I have played MEI at least 3 times as I remember. Very good 2 gains earlier when we moved from early 10s to 20s. But my last trade was near break even. I had got out at 22.5 if my memory is good on a Friday night. After that it reached around 19. Also it reached around 27.5. I have been saying that something is going on, without having enough to substantiate. You have a lot to back you up. Playing for so many years going through ups and downs. And then the talk. You are more like family. My reason why I am not buying, I have mentioned few times - just an honest opinion, no one who is right.

Now think about me. And a lot of holders and interested party may be in the same situation. There are 1000s of stocks on ASX, and still a good amount on REE sector. How do you know which one is a winner? Know a lot including the management. The best case. For poor people like me, it's the price action which gives clues. I follow price action but read everything one has to say around fundamentals. And then I decide to buy, sell or hold. Like most, some I get right, others I wish I could have done better.
    I know you have done very well, just based on your posts. And I always like a winner. So I salute you. Very well done, and as you allude in most of your posts, this is only the beginning. I really wish you well and I have a good feeling about you. I also know you may be 1 stock person - sometimes it works, sometimes not. When it works, like for you, there cannot be as good and smart as anything else. . But with experience I have learnt to spread the risk, and the wins. If things go well, I will never be as good as you. But if things don't go well, I may be slightly better. No malice here, you asked the question, hence having a banter. Really wish you well in whatever you do. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $240.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $567.0K 5.301M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 229960 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 932844 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.