MEI 0.00% 21.5¢ meteoric resources nl

There is a quantum shift happening in the REE market that will...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 394

There is a quantum shift happening in the REE market that will play out over the next 5 years …

From @Cand1eStickMan's link to a great read ...

World battles to loosen China's grip on vital rare earths for clean energy transition

that explains how MP & Lynas are facing a world of expensive pain in refining their concentrates due to technical complexities, radioactive pollution concerns, partnership collapses, govt. interventions etc.

And thanks to @fnqricko & @KGWhiting for the geo expertise — for me as a non-geo Bio, and for all of the non-science SHs — it is immensely helpful to read the break down of production and extraction processes and their relevance into layperson words and phrases.

From IXR’s site there is also an easy-read follow-up table of the flow-chart differences that is very helpful.

Clay vs Hardrock

and a .pdf of that is attached if the link fails.

There is a major league divergence between ionic clays and hard rock, notably the difference in a hard rock concentrate, and the ionic clay end-products of oxide or carbonate depending on that particular orebody and process, and from the above, it is fairly obvious that LIN have not made full disclosure by omission of relevant info, and the “70% recovery with water only No Chemicals”

appears to be a classic magic-trick misdirection with a dazzling mirror with such statements.

Certainly for me, with low-cost extraction, there looks to be solid consensus within this discussion group that MEI is the place to be over the next 5 years.

Precipitating,

cheers,

Ice

Clay vs Hardrock - Ionic Rare Earths.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $437.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ $372.5K 1.702M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 111537 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 70041 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ 347220
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.