MEI 7.41% 14.5¢ meteoric resources nl

General discussion (MEI), page-26

1. 10,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2644
    That's interesting - I don't watch MEI on the ticker - its a loser for me but I believe it will recover those losses and maybe make me some coin.

Frankly it's hard to believe anyone would put BOTs on MEI at this level - if someone wants to buy the current price is attractive IMO.
    Likewise I can't see anyone wanting to short the stock at this level. If a trader is short, now is a good time to cover, unless he is a real doom and gloom tragic.
    Maybe the small trades are just remnant parcels of an unfinished trade - hardly any trades go through as one transaction.

Anyway I'll try to remember to watch the close today - the overriding issue is with POG soaring why doesn't MEI go up too.

I know lots of holders were pissed off with the boss's deep glory hole in Brazil, but now he has his eyes focused on shallow good grades of gold in WA and Brazil, with resource upgrades and Scoping Studies to come shortly for both, there is no reason for SP to lag for much longer.

I even thought about doubling down, which I hardly ever do, but I need more Li so MEI missed out.

GL holders, don't be distracted by the negative talk. But do your DD and do it again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.010(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $288.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.8¢ $423.4K 3.003M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 1616524 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 1154553 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.