MEI 9.52% 9.5¢ meteoric resources nl

@batboyI followed OGX quite closely during its later rise and...

1. 1,566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341
    @batboy

I followed OGX quite closely during its later rise and demise. I don't remember Andrew Tunks' name on ASX releases during the time I was invested.

The statement "most visible gold I've seen in 25 years" is not at all out of keeping with the nature of the Cascavel deposit as I understand it.

It was indeed a high grade vein with much visible gold. The problem with the mine was that it was a very narrow vein, very high grade in parts but diluted to lower grades in mining. The narrowness of the vein was NEVER reported in ASX releases. The operation was underground, small and hence high cost and folded.

As for the likelihood of other dodgy business at Cascavel...I do remember some very puzzling things and I did make comment regarding my puzzlement in a number of posts.

@mal230355

I followed EUC from early in its frigging around at Dobsina until it became ASO and took the remaining $10M or so to drill in Canada. How much did they burn there...$10-15M?

"Pump and Dump" you say. Did TK dump? I don't remember that.

How do you know that shimmer is/was Ed Shueys? He certainly was a pumper and dumper whoever he was. He had a few mates along with him though their nicknames escape me.

EUC at Dobsina was totally amateurish. The expats in charge had no idea at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
-0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $212.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.2¢ $621.1K 6.426M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 136431 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 113907 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.