MEI 0.00% 10.0¢ meteoric resources nl

General discussion (MEI), page-3740

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I couldn't agree more- why wouldn't a serious mining company buy this on the cheap at $6+ (maybe $9) now and make an absolute fortune for the next x decades. Given I suspect the depth will be more than competitors and certainly more than the current depths as well as the ppm likely going to higher per what Rick Rule and Dr. Tunks outline.

Let's also not overlook the geopolitical angle in terms of the US-AUS deal to secure REEs and what China are likely to do (which should push, for example, NdPr prices back to where they were).

Once you strip out the CapEx and OpEx which an established mining company wouldn't need to incur as they already have the ability to deploy mining, shipping and sales resources 50 cents looks like a total steal.

My own opinion DYOR.

Have a good day everyone, I don't think even watching the stock at these levels and volumes is worth it. 2.2m buys at 20 cents look like a lot of people/ bots/ short term traders getting to the party late. In the case of the Ritz, not at all.

FDM should definitely be buying )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $224.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $278.0K 2.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 176147 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 765919 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.