MEI 5.88% 16.0¢ meteoric resources nl

DC, I think a lot of the price action is based on future...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    DC, I think a lot of the price action is based on future earnings potential. How does MEI pricing compare to the general per ton price of REE prices? Although market cap and share price may be a factor, a variation from U$150 to 60/ton is worse than a share price drop of 27.5c to 17c?
    (Post note: if somebody could track REE$/ton vs a REE Producer/share sector share price index vs MEI it would be great to see how all the various stocks are doing)

I would anticipate an updated JORC (more T and higher average grade), a modest capital requirement to move to an operable mine will be MEI’s Cinderella moment. That should be the highlights of 2024. A recovered REE price will also increase the share price.

What may be an issue is sentiment to BRICS countries, Brazil being included along with Russia and China. Not sure if it is a deterrent or not.

I have had to sell some shares for personal reasons, but took decent profits. Still hold a more than modest amount that we can now free carry. I believe we need to be patient and sit this one out for the next few years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $318.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $639.2K 3.939M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 880649 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 150459 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.