MEI 8.33% 11.0¢ meteoric resources nl

General discussion (MEI), page-404

1. 17,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    But I did not write MEI was a pump and dump.

I wrote partial pump and dump, which is a big difference.

If this was a pump and dump I would not be in it for starters.

By partial pump and dump I am referring to a pumped up stock like CBE that has something there but the economics are still to be proven and it could be a winner but there is still risk.

Real McCoy is more like your CHN or even better where only a few unlikely factors could stop it.

For example, with MEI I bought in at around 3 cents, sold some at six cents for a separate matter, not to do with the stock at all, and have only been buying in recently when other aspects reflecting the market has shown themselves.

I am not really a trader but I interpret market moves based on precedence. I even bought today on a bit of a pull back. Everything comes with risk but I like our chances at the moment at certain valuations.

I am probably a different investor than most. I get involved in a lot of stocks but I stay on the side lines and I have levels of investment based on a range of factors and every stock/circumstance is unique. I have had some real winners and I have had plenty go to the dust. The trick, for me, is to go hard on winners that show more than the others, I think. Heavy investment comes down to stock selection I think. There is a lot of crap out there and it comes down to sorting the wheat out from the chaff, and having a idea what to look for which only comes from experience. Timing is important no matter what the stock, even if one is not a trader, have to make hay while the sun shines.
    Last edited by DavoMagic: 02/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $218.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $771.2K 7.171M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 1899185 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 3319919 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.