MEI 5.88% 18.0¢ meteoric resources nl

Do you have a link at all mate to save the search. Pretty...

1. 3,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12485
    Do you have a link at all mate to save the search.

Pretty interesting; what's the head grade assumption here. just trying to understand if there's a volumetric difference in downstream requirements from a capex perspective. I recall 1000-1500ppm average.

additional interest would be in the processing methodology. I recall 30-35% TREO recoveries and can't recall if that was slightly acid dosed.

there's probably a few factors here which would suggest Mei/vmm etc in area with double the grade and almost double the recoveries would have a vast amount more REO out the back. from an aisc perspective this would render both projects potentially much more economically viable compared to the economics in the PEA/SS for aclara.

Whilst I acknowledge these may neither have a material affect in the capex and like you think reports have underestimated capex both would have vastly more favourable economics imho.

still much more work to be done to define the process circuit for the asx plays but with a much higher head grade and much higher recoveries - and conditions they've got a very good chance to delineate a low capital intensity and also better margins on revenue.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.010(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $358.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 19.0¢ 16.8¢ $917.7K 5.145M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 350242 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 554950 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.