MEI 0.00% 22.5¢ meteoric resources nl

Yes, it's so easy to make this type of post when it's looking...

1. 4,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3562
    Yes, it's so easy to make this type of post when it's looking good.
    I know you can be very popular with that. I was just trying to search for a similar post from you when price was around 16. Uhmm, I couldn't find it. So may be I need to understand better. Some come in good times. Other times - they vanish.
    Don't worry, holders always give brownie points for anything positive. And you know how to capitalise on that. I can't beat you on that and have no intentions to do that. So enjoy your popularity.
    Unfortunately, I post both positive and negative. I will never win there. Just remember, there is no such thing as a sure thing.. . Just watch and remember the post.
    I know it's difficult to fathom today that things cannot be rosy, but your experiment may be needed later. I know you must be feeling like a genius, we all do when things go to plan. We think it must be me who is the genius out here. The thing is, we only realise the situation, when things don't work.

.Keep this for later, this term will come to good use later. And I mean it. MEI is only now playing in the field. The real game is yet to start. It's been over a year where MEI is struggling to get over these levels. Yes, over a year. Think why that is, instead of trying to earn some brownie points. But I know where you will go. I had some mice in my last house. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $447.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ $243.2K 1.090M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 151927 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 307500 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ 442601
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.