MEI 0.00% 10.5¢ meteoric resources nl

General discussion (MEI), page-4878

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    What put MEI on the map is the same old dirt that VMM have got their hands on. The "geological freak" as Tunks calls it. MEI have a lot more of it, but VMM have a lot more than what MEI started with. The big appeal of VMM at the moment is that it appears to be undervalued compared to MEI just based on the dirt alone. I believe they are both extremely undervalued and I expect to do very well out of both of them.

For me personally, the appeal of the nearology play, is that a lot of folks here seem pretty keen for a take over. I am not so keen. I figured holding both might mean that I end up holding at least one massive dividend earner way down the line. I'd much rather see a merger than one or both get bought out by a big player. Keep in mind I'm a totally green rookie at investing in general and in particular with regards to speculative mining stocks. But as an ignorant hopeful, I just like the thought of big bulky dividends making big splashes of replenishing cash for me to squander on other speculative assets as I continue to learn the ropes.

At first I was looking at SI6 as an alternative. It seemed like a good option. By the time someone cross promoted VMM on here, I didn't have anything free to chuck at it, and was hesitant to throw money at every new play that came up. After studying the maps it seemed that SI6 didn't have a lot going on, and that VMM was what I was really after. Having said that I still hope SI6 do well.

There seems to be a lot of bad will between holders of different rare earths in general. I think this is terrible attitude. If a hard rock deposit does really well with an unexpected break out rally, surely it will draw more "outside the sector" interest in, rather than cannibalising the existing REE investments? The more success stories surrounding rare earths, the sooner we can whip up a speculative fomo frenzy. I know bubbles are generally not ideal as they can hurt a lot of people and ruin companies but is there a case where the bubble can help push mines into production with frothy cap raises and such? Surely there must be some lithium producers that are currently only in operation because of the recent froth? That has to be a good thing right? I'm just thinking of lithium, crypto, ai, etc. We want some of that media froth in our sector. Don't we?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $235.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $722.6K 6.947M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 454000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 367444 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.