MEI 5.88% 18.0¢ meteoric resources nl

hi guysI'm starting to think I cursed us when I predicted these...

1. 4,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 788
    hi guys
    I'm starting to think I cursed us when I predicted these prices 6 months ago
    doesn't make sense .....time for a conspiracy

the Chinese are in town this week telling us we need them more than they need us to process our ores
    same old story
    they are trying to get our raw materials for nicks then value add and sell back to us in a crappy car
    .....and we fall for this BS every time because our politicians are stupid (can't think of another job outside of politics where the only qualification is to not have a qualification,,,except to be a failed lawyer)

its clear the mining magnates don't give a flying proverbial about the erosion of Australian standards of living so long as they are getting richer
    a la &wiggy ...remember when he was kissing Chinese poonjab over iron ore a few years ago ?
    now hes doing it again

the Chinese are in town time trying to kill any development of critical mineral processing outside of china

.... the yanks will be getting the CIA onto the case to get rid of dumbo (alboooo) next election

like they did with Gough when he was out of step with US defence interests

meanwhile MEI / ARR and the likes are getting hammered with the hope they don't get funded to production

rant rant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.010(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $358.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 19.0¢ 16.8¢ $917.7K 5.145M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 350242 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 554950 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.