MEI 0.00% 17.0¢ meteoric resources nl

General discussion (MEI), page-4959

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Both a really good and a really bad chart. This is geared towards hard rock opperations so development timeframes for IOC would be at the low end. Secondly, where to you put "discovery". It wasn't MEI... JOGMEC? Some half arsed prospecting results prior? How much of that time was progressing vs nothing... sobyou could argue we're in year 10... or 15 since "discovery" so mining in 2027 puts us in thr ball park....

but the graph IMO also explains the SP... I mentined 3 times the lassonde curve, the reason the orphan period exists is because there is a multi year lull where the discovered asset is priced in... and work is churning along but mining is years away. The behaviour thst causes thebcurve to exist can be summarised as such:

"we have all these great results, why arent we mining tomorrow? What's wrong with management? It's all the geos fault, just wanting to keep exploring when they can mine now... this company sucks, I'm going to sell and run off to the next silly thing I think willl 10x in a week"

anyone who has ever worked in res def ad understandsands JORC/SAMREC etc. etc. Compliance knows how long it takes to actually prove a mineable resource. To pick up essentislly an auger programme result in 2022, progress to a measured resource and have a 5Mtpa mine commence in 2027 is bloody fast...

sit tight and take your $1.50 in 2027... or go looknfor something more immediate in the meantime while the SP languishes... it is what it is

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $338.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 17.0¢ $27.57K 162.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 645225 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 940744 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.21am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.