MEI 5.88% 18.0¢ meteoric resources nl

I agree, last several weeks my posts on this thread have been...

1. 4,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3758
    I agree, last several weeks my posts on this thread have been moderated. I would tend to agree to say that they are the brave who have been doing it.
    Once I sold my stock at 23, with a small gain from 21, my next further posts were moderated. They thought, if they do that, sp will go over 31. Now it is toying - should I do a new low? And people moderating my thoughts it will go other way. I know a few may take cues from me and many moderating my posts don't realise it, it satisfies one whim, at the most. And surprisingly they may have done well. And they will continue. And others will continue to lose. And those who were acting as protectors have already lost 30%. But it doesn't matter, because it gives the buy of the century. The way sp is going, including markets, there is a real danger of 10. And it may be the buy of millennium. Many may think of this as a joke, let's see in 3 months, I don't predict, but look at odds . I am calling this way earlier, but by Oct we may all be in the know . All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.010(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $358.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 19.0¢ 16.8¢ $917.7K 5.145M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 350242 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 554950 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.