MEI 3.16% 9.8¢ meteoric resources nl

General discussion (MEI), page-516

1. 3,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1961
    Thanks for that, I believe you ~ although I think you should have looked a lot closer at what MEI will acquire and its potential, before deciding that the 'other' Company was a better bet, still at 3.2c you are still in the Money so good luck. Time will tell, but having followed that other Company for three years I think I have a very good idea as to their prospects, hence my money is on MEI because:

1) Mines can only make money if the value of their product exceeds the cost of extracting it
    2) MEI already have Mining Licences granted, while 'the other' only claims to have MLA in process (but has it been Submitted ?)
    3) MEI can very quickly develop its Ore Reserve, Mining Plan and Process, The fact that SV has gone before is a huge benefit, I would not be surprised if Caldeira is in construction before the end of 2023 !.
    4) Raising US$150M to for CAPEX is a hell of a lot easier when your MC is over $300M and you only have 1.5B shares on issue.
    5) Getting Professionals to live/work in Brazil will be a hell of a lot easier than running a FIFO operation in Uganda.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.