MEI 0.00% 12.0¢ meteoric resources nl

General discussion (MEI), page-5202

1. 1,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    hey Leo hope your enjoying your Freddo’s and yes POG now is $usd 2345 Oz or $aud 3560, fx usd up $.02 cents most Goldie’s are going to report huge June quarters as l said in my previous post a week or so ago, March quarters reporting were so dreadful because a lot of mines were closed due to the heavy rains right around the country and most of the Goldie’s were dumped and trashed some sp fell 30%,which is when l started buying the trashed Goldie’s and there is going to be lots of M&A in that sector,RMS now have 19% of SPR ,SPR put on 15% this week on speculation of a takeover, RMS are up $32 million just on their 19% investment of SPR and have a war chest of $$600 million plus a $150millkion facility ,you have GOR have 19% of DEG’s hemi gold project,you have PRU have 15% of TSX listed Montage Gold and you have WGX takeover of TSX Karora which is painful to me because RMS we in talks with Karora and have lodged a complaint with the TOV (takeover panel) even though l hold all these goldies(shotgun approach,this gold bull run is predicted to last a while yet) not to mention EVN copper gold North Parks going gangbusters,the biggest laggard is NST but the gap will close shortly with Citibank and Macquarie rerating NST super gold pit to a TP of $17.00….oh the little sleeper in my view is AUN although a gold project stumbled over very high grade rock chips samples 67fe iron ore in WA see yesterday announcement,go MEI….DYOR please

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $238.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2010 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 12500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.