MEI 10.3% 13.0¢ meteoric resources nl

General discussion (MEI), page-5229

1. 11,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4696
    Agree, but Biden is just a puppet of the deep state at the end of the day. He was easy to control in recent years and got their agenda across to the masses well until he could no longer communicate properly, and the mainstream media could no longer hide the major cognitive issues following the debate debacle! A couple of days before the Trump assassination attempt, he had spoken to his family 'and was going to run', the attack failed and then he said 'if i am sick i may pull out', then a day later he had covid, and a couple of days after that he was officially out of the race. The deep state generally stick to a narrative and tell us (without telling us) what is going to happen next. Keep an eye on that 'Intelligence on Iran assassination plot'. I am sure there will be something about that in the months ahead.

Now another puppet enters, looks likely to be Kamala Harris. There will still be the same deep state agenda, just delivered differently and in a way to attempt to attract certain demographics too. At the end of the day Trump is on a huge roll and his support is too great to stop now. Anyone who survives an assassination like that is immediately an 'American hero' and no marketing can stop that. He was already odds-on favourite to win after American policy failures in recent years by the Democrats which you mentioned above. Now it is just a formality if he is protected until November imo.

I am sure the deep state have a few more curve balls to throw at us until election time. They will do anything to prevent a Trump White House imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.015(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $258.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.0¢ $509.3K 3.769M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 988343 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 903333 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.