MEI 0.00% 11.0¢ meteoric resources nl

Uhmm, is MEI on the ride back?..Yes MEI gained from 10c to 10.5...

1. 4,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3938
    Uhmm, is MEI on the ride back?.
    Yes MEI gained from 10c to 10.5 this week. Volumes last couple of days were good but no great today. But last 2 days it played around 11c, very positive.

So what is happening? This week it played with strength. Yes, there were clear signals, it will hold 10 - all thru the week.
    Last couple of weeks I have been writing that I need 12 as strength. 8.8 has held as weakness. It didn't reach 12 this week. Nor below 8.8. Overall, I still feel it played on strength this week.
    Personally, I have not yet bought back, not enough cues on MEI or on sector. But watching, and interested.

MEI has been doing a better play, last few days. Not sure, its based on normal MEI play or is it based on MEI strength? I still believe, MEI may only do well, if the sector does well. But I have been posting for a long time. Some posters have claimed that MEI will give the diamonds. What diamonds? I bought when sp was 0.1c. It will go to $6. Believe me. I have read that type of posts for over a year. I know new bees will love that. And those who say that, will love more than that.
    So what may happen next week? It goes without saying that 10 needs to hold. For anything positive, it has to reach 12. If it doesn't happen, some more pain before gains. Where is the low? Well, after watching Li stocks for last 2 years and many dropping over 90%, its best not to assume anything. Best to play price action. I wish holders well. Enjoy your weekend and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.