MEI 0.00% 10.0¢ meteoric resources nl

So the SPP didn't go well. they wanted to raise $5m, raised...

1. 4,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3849
    So the SPP didn't go well. they wanted to raise $5m, raised 420k. Surprising? Not really. The sophs were already burnt on 27.5m raise earlier. In this case, retail have proven to be more smart than those sophs.
    So what is happening with MEI? Why is it still so weak. I have been posting here for close to 2.5 years. Traded a few times. Every time I used to sell, many got hysterical. Trying to bash me down, stop my posts. Systematically. For couple of years there was like a cult thing going on over here. Either you are part of it, otherwise we will tell you where you where you belong. Systematically. Many of my posts were put down. some Mr Rooster was in charge of taht. There was one Mr Bat who always claimed to get it right. Bashing the stock when not holding. And loving it otherwise. Mr Bat unfortunately, when it was most needed to be right, got it completely wrong. Was trying to talk around 20/30%, 19, 25 level etc. The stock dropped to 8.8. How wrong can one be, especially those claiming to pick tops and bottoms. Then there were few old timers. They acted as saints. Were in constant touch with CEO. Talks of Ritz. $5 price. Suck in all the newbies? Just because they had bought under 10c, maybe 5, they got lucky and it went to 30, suddenly they thought, they are genius. And acted like one. And condescendingly looking at people like me. I also have had big wins. I attribute that to luck. I am not sure if these geniuses are still around. Who knows they may be doubling down. such has been the posters. One Mr tezza always trying to talk sense that something is not right, but never taking action. Let it drift. I don't have animosity. I am just pointing out how wrong people can be, but they don't understand at the time when they are on a high. And especially trying to ridicule and shut others like me who may have had a different opinion. Oh well, we all learn, and get better.
    MEI is still doing all right without being great. Holding 10. But the path is now cut out. WA!/BRE made a good move, so lets hope MEI does that soon.

For those interested how stock is tracking against other REE stocks or who hold multiple REE stocks, I do a Weekly Report across 30 ASX REE stocks. It has got Weekly/Yearly data how stocks are tracking. Please look at my other posts for that

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $224.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $278.0K 2.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 176147 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 765919 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.