MEI 13.9% 15.5¢ meteoric resources nl

This is what I have been thinking about. I missed that initial...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    This is what I have been thinking about. I missed that initial jump in SP when the project got announced. In hindsight it was obviously a big one to miss out on as so many people would have seen multiple bags in such a short time frame. Kudos to all of you who did.

I then didn't want to jump straight in with fomo as that rarely ends well. If I was anyone who is sitting on multiple bags of their initial investment then I would happily stay in and ride it out but with the company all ready at a 300m MC I decided to put more money into companies that I think have a better RvR right now. Again, I would love to go back and get in when the price went bonkers as there would be almost no risk and all the reward potential but that can't be done. Incredible potential here to be a behemoth of a Ionic clay deposit.

One thing that will be curious is the potential BRICS currency and alliance. Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa. With Brazil also under new (questionable) leadership it adds more to this matter. The new president has made his allegiance known with China and I think that will pose a potential caveat for who could benefit from this project.

China have a fast-depleting stock of ionic rare earth and are no doubt looking to bolster their deposit to enable a successful future for everything in which Ionic clay rare earths are used for within all of the modern technology. China were hoping to sink their teeth into IXR's Makuutu project but that has all but been dismissed as they will (most likely) link up with the west.

China will be desperate to get involved with this Brazilian deposit if all the drilling programs return what everyone thinks it will. As seen in Africa, when China get involved they normally get their way. Since the BRICS alliance is moving so quickly and the adoption of a potential currency between the nations, I think China could definitely stick their beaks in this project.

They will obviously have to pay up, and rightfully so, this will benefit the holders here should that happen. I personally don't see this being one of those projects that goes the distance to production and beyond due to China's potential involvement. I see the Chinese swooping in with help from their alliance with Brazil.

Obviously just my opinion, but it will be interesting to see how it plays out, especially with the Chinese involvement. Good luck to those that hold, wish you the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.025(13.9%)
Mkt cap ! $308.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 15.5¢ $1.513M 9.007M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 835488 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 195842 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.