MEI 5.13% 18.5¢ meteoric resources nl

Thanks, appreciate what you said. And I like your integrity....

1. 4,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3675
    Thanks, appreciate what you said. And I like your integrity.
    This is my last post to you. In my experience, these type of discussions don't go anywhere, except some personal gratifications. You can continue to post if you wish.
    I looked thru your history, and I was thinking, only around 5 posts since 2022 before today, why you are reacting to my post today? Suddenly a thought to shut down guys like me who are responsible for MEI not doing well? Or the frustration that MEI is not doing well has taken the frustration to the next level? In either case, when you sit down and have a think about it, I am not responsible for what's happening to MEI. I know people like to blame someone, it makes life so easy, so I get it, but if you are really concerned, look elsewhere, especially the points I have made.
    I have been writing for quite sometime on MEI. I write regularly. I write openly. And the tone of my writing is same. I have openly said, I like MEI, but I don't price action. Tell me where I have got wrong, rather than talk about newsletters etc.
    I have one experience, similar to a person like you - I think so, I may wrong, but it looks close, hence writing. That person won lotto, not very big, but decent. Since then, that person's attitude changed. He thought he was brilliant and hence he won lotto. It would have been good if he had stayed to that level. But after sometime, he started thinking, rest of the people are fools/idiots, because his brilliance got the lotto and rest were too stupid to get it. I see similar traits in you. I don't know you. Have never interacted with you. I am a simple man. Read my posts. I always write I have been lucky.
    I believe and say one thing to everybody. Haven't said that for a while, but your post today, I felt its relevant and gave me a reminder. In life, the level of satisfaction you get, is dependent on the level of expectation. And the level of happiness you get in life, is dependent on your satisfaction. So if you are satisfied, you will be happy. And how do you get satisfied? If you are appearing for an exam, suppose you get 85. If you get 80 , you would be putting your head under the sands. If you get 90, you would be screaming, a very happy person. You still got 85. But the expectation changed whether its a happy or sad event. I learnt that over 25 years back. It has served me well. It has made me write a number of posts and newsletters etc, with just the hope that it may benefit even one person, any way I can help them. It has never made me write that others are idiots. I wish you well.
    Last edited by dc1234: 24/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $368.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $279.1K 1.480M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1222195 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 380918 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.3¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ 914510
Last updated 15.59pm 29/05/2024 ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.