AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion of AGY, page-12

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3037
    I'm not sure that we'll hear anything about the Mitsubishi site visit - so I don't want to fan false upramping.

My intention was to demonstrate that things continue to progress both on site and with the Mitsubishi relationship... and remind people that these things are real progress and real relationships... as opposed to the speculation and recent onslaught of downramping and spamming that's been happening here on HC... one is real, the other is just soap opera stuff.

Anyone following AGY's progress, should know that the following achievements are in the pipeline, and could be announced at any time (in no particular order):
    - 2,000t/pa and/or 10,000t/pa plant development approval granted by the Salta Province Mining Judge
    - Pilot plant now commenced full-time operations and/or first Mistubishi product produced and/or being delivered
    - Progress on discussions with Korean conglomerate (who by the way are not the only other 3rd party engagements AGY are having.... they are also liaising with Euros, South American.... and I think China is still in the mix?)
    - Further sales agreements, OTs and/or strategic investment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.