AGY 2.63% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion of AGY, page-1333

1. 1,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 616
    "AGY's Capabilities" is what I believe has us stand out from the crowd and why I will continue to invest and buy more and more AGY shares as time goes on. In the long run it will pay off IMO. I think most longs on this forum have the same strategy and would agree.Pablo and the IP is a big part of the value.

Although not realised in the market yet, it's only a matter of time and a few milestones getting ticked off that things will fall into place. If sentiment was better AGY would be in a different place. Sentiment in Li will turn soon according to all the industry experts.

We have nearly proven Carbonate production at some scale and Lithium Hydroxide has been proven in the lab. Something that has not been discussed much is Lithium Metal.

Solid state is highly likely to be the next big thing in battery development for EV's as safety is the main downside with liquid electrolyte being flammable.I don't have much of an understanding so keen to get others input who know more. From what I have read though :

- Solid State uses Lithium Metal which is derived from Lithium Chloride?
    - Lithium Chloride is best produced from Brine over Hardrock due to cheaper cost to produce?

I see Volkswagon is throwing cash into R&D for solid State with Ganfeng. You can bet most EV manufacturers will be doing the same. Not good for Tesla when we see them on fire in the news! You can bet Elon is developing solid state.

https://www.pv-magazine.com/2019/08/29/ganfeng-lithium-prepares-solid-state-battery-test-line/

"Ganfeng Lithium prepares solid-state battery test line

The Chinese company is ramping up R&D efforts to try and fast-track commercialization of the more productive – and more expensive – battery tech..
    Chinese energy storage giant Ganfeng Lithium has announced it will start operations at a 100 MWh capacity pilot production line for solid-state lithium batteries this year...
    The company said it had signed a memorandum of understanding with Volkswagen to supply the carmaker and its subsidiaries with EV batteries for the next decade. The German company in return will co-operate on recycling efforts and solid-state R&D, according to the Ganfeng results, published on the Hong Kong exchange today..."

So...where my thinking is.... if you look at FMC now Livent ( https://livent.com/market-products/energy-storage-battery-systems/ ) you will see that they have a number of Lithium Metals in production. From what I remember reading a while back they are one of the biggest Chloride producers in the industry. I could be pretty confident that Pablo had a lot to do with this and knows the process inside out. It's these capabilities and what can come out of left field that will make (and has made) AGY a game changing company IMO.

AIMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $359.1K 9.763M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2015083 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 157403 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.