AGY 6.98% 8.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Furthermore, last month, the US Department of Commerce reported...

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Furthermore, last month, the US Department of Commerce reported that “unprecedented action” would be taken to strengthen the USA’s critical mineral supply chains, including via support for domestic resource development

It is a pretty interesting read.
    Be aware that they are not intending to be a brine operator but sedimentary operation.
    https://www.americanlithiumcorp.com/our-company/

Still some good general information on the area.

Here is a last update Li3 had about their Nevada operations
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-nevada-projects-update.3661674/

Also I something I didn't note before in the sales agreement

The purchase price consists of an upfront cash payment of US$50,000.00, payable at completion and a further milestone payment of A$500,000.00 payable upon Argosy announcing:
    a JORC Code-compliant Ore Reserve (as defined in the JORC Code) of at least one million tonnes of lithium carbonate equivalent product at TLP; or
    b.the commencement of commercial production of lithium product at TLP.

So in the case they don't get a JORC of a million+ they can still choose to build and start commercial production and only then have to pay.

Anyone else dig up more on the Nevada option?
    I'm pretty interested in what form the statement will materialize or if this is just "Trump-speak".... it's got the word "unprecedented" in there you know! ... "All your base R belong to us!"

Furthermore, last month, the US Department of Commerce reported that “unprecedented action” would be taken to strengthen the USA’s critical mineral supply chains, including via support for domestic resource development

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.006(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $116.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.7¢ 7.9¢ $402.0K 4.882M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12500 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 176753 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.