AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

"Agy has chosen to be valued as a producer ever since its...

1. 13,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8283
    "Agy has chosen to be valued as a producer ever since its stopped drilling at 100m depth without futher expanding anymore exploration."

It's not about trying to poke holes in your estimates or comments - but it is simply about stuff like this that is nonsensical. AGY has not "chosen" to be valued as a producer at all. It has simply defined adequate resource to justify further development, and got busy with proving that they can actually produce BG Li from this resource.
    You choosing to "value them as a producer" is up to you, and yes you can do whatever the hell you like! I am just stating that to me this doesn't make sense, because they are still in infant stages and the future is largely unknown. You choosing 2000tpa from which to base a "valuation" methodology is up to you. I choose 10,000tpa as that is what they are planning on. As a base case. I picked 5 years as some nominal time period to make the point that even if it is 5 years away, the growth from here to there easily justifies the risked investment now, imo. Like I said, it all depends on the assumptions of production and pricing for the future, and everyone is free to have their personal estimates.

Convincing others that it makes sense can be the tricky part.

"all those statements are true"

Oh really? "fluffing around in Argentina for 3 years" ?!??!

You mean the bit where we defined a prelim resource, built 38 hectares of ponds and a pilot plant, and proved that BG Li could be produced in a scalable fashion from brine that the "experts" were saying could not be done..? You mean that part?

You can't even see how that comment is laughable at best..?

I could go on, but I'm probably better of banging my head on the table here...or maybe that brick wall over there!

Seriously man, fluffing around?!

Good luck with your pip trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.