AGY 5.68% 8.3¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion of AGY, page-1805

1. 341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    This is so interesting Weiryd
    I wonder when these targets were released. Prior 2017?
    The Battery Alliance schedule especially. Be interesting to see if this has moved forward at all.
    When I was a kid I used to watch the Jetsons with their flying cars, docking stations and futuristic Ipads. I wonder if Apple execs watched that when they were kids? What's the betting!
    I live on the GC and I see many Teslas driving on the M1 where as before they were rare to see. Charging stations popping up in all or our shopping centres. Pac fair has two walls of chargers with aprox 10 being super chargers. Not that I will need them as my solar system will charge my car whilst I sleep and I rarely travel more than 100 clicks in a car at anytime.
    When have you been able to get online and order a car on the net? Did the exercise with Tesla and the new 3 the other day. Just had to push one more button and boom she was mine! That was so tempting tongue.png
    Someone said it here....soon you will looked upon as a dinosaur if you drive an ice vehicle and probably frowned up from all the acai berry slurpers and goji berry munching millennials.
    No one will be seen dead with an ice.
    So very GCbiggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.7¢ 8.3¢ $39.23K 463.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 225134 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 22988 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.