AGY 5.00% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion of AGY, page-1899

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Hi VLV
    Go back through all the announcements,
    Back in 2016 there were 2 more announcements prior to the Quiyan deal for 2 separate offtake partners.
    Also there was an announcement that they were working on a JV with Argentine gov for a deal.
    But that has all been swept under the carpet and forgotten as they fell through like other touted events subsequent.

Also i did not say the plant has been operational for 3 years.
    It was commissioned 3 years ago, took 2 years to build, (ponds established prior)
    has been operational effectively since Aug 18 when first batch of 99.6% Li was announced as a victory.
    So what has been going on since then to get ready to go to production?
    Its important to know that they can actually produce in volume even if only 100T.

Which on your point of fast track - re order of things being done.
    is it really faster than others considering time elapsed?

re commentary for Li sector performance as a whole its tough now but also will be awesome in the future.
    As a company they should only have long term plans and would be mostly ignoring noise now.

The true facet that counts is capacity to produce product and at what base cost to determine future margin/profitabilty.
    That comes back to focusing solely on themselves to be able to make progress towards being an actual miner/producer.
    Which is what we are all betting on for any return in the short to medium term.

My issue is the nature of the language used and content in the anno's by Jerko:
    - they directly impact the SP - its the source of info that is mainly relied on as is its purpose and availability.
    ( i dont have insider info on the ground what's really happening there or the will to dig through varied websites for obscure info)
    - are written to take a positive light and read like a sales pitch as opposed to a more objective factual assessment of actual events that occurred.
    - are often vague and lack substantial detail to back up the great news stories
    - highlight expected goals / events / timelines, then don't provide said details as to why they havent been realized subsequent as historically evidenced

For example there was commentary re permits/applications back in 2017 anno's,
    but like other things just kind of disappeared from the info flow until recently again.
    Hhallelujah Mitsu is on board and have been carefully engaging with AGY.
    But why are they holding back? Whats missing in the story?
    Who was the mysterious Korean entity that was mentioned but has disappeared from commentary - why were they mentioned at all?

When you read through the whole story concurrently there have been many fumbles and missteps along the way.
    Certainly hasn't been the great amazing delivery that its spun out to be.

For those saying ah but external parties and events beyond their control etc.
    Again this comes down to the nature of language and how the message is delivered and the story portrayed.
    There is a difference between whats in public arena and whats really happening on the ground - that gap needs to close.

There seems to be a lot missing in the story!
    That's why HC forum seems to be able to fill up every day with speculation,
    when there has been 2 one pager updates in the last 3 months relating to their main activity...

Overall I am holding on as I want to believe they can crack the nut and deliver.
    The gents in charge have a lot of skin in the game and want to win too but that doesnt mean they actually can or will succeed.

Most of HC commentors / holders in this are working on confidence,
    sadly the above is creating doubt for me and likely others.
    As an interested party:
    Id like to see first and foremost tangible results,
    that will move them down the line closer to becoming a genuine revenue generating entity.

Likewise until that happens - an improvement in info released.
    - Greater detail in progress / events occured
    - More objective language in regards to performance and suggestions of future events/outcomes.
    - Greater timeliness and consistency in providing updates to the market.

Lets hope the next anno is a good one and AGY pick up their game.
    Likewise a bump in the SP for what its worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $17.38K 420.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 450601 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 146892 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.