AGY 0.00% 8.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Hey mate, like you and many others been here a while. No dig at...

1. 4,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3081
    Hey mate, like you and many others been here a while.

No dig at you mate because I related to your original post. I’m way down on my initial investment, have averaged down but now at the point where I have no more to invest in this stock. I have since invested more money in others.

As many including VLV have alluded to mining ain’t a simple business, and lithium isn’t the easiest of extractions, especially from brine.

I agree in part with your timeframes off announcements, but most who have been involved and invested in spec mining/chemical processes understand the risks and optimistic time frames used.

If you look at the progress since Donkey Gate I believe AGY has actually delivered quite well. It’s just a shame we are sitting at the bottom of lithium wave two, fricked over by plenty of sector manipulation coming from many directions.

Look at GXY, down from 4.50 to 94c, look PLS, A40, AJM, AVZ, and a whole lot more. Some of these have poor management, some don’t, it simply doesn’t seem to matter, all have been tainted with the same brush.

AGY doesn’t have management issues it just happens to be a spec stock sprayed unfairly with the can of poor sentiment.

If you look at all their accomplishments against the odds some respect is warranted. Don’t forget that when we invested the market was certain we could not extract lithium commercially due to the OUTRAGEOUS magnesium content of the brine. Remember those posts?

Pablo proved them wrong, and will prove all wrong again with his cost effective process to provide high quality lithium for the battery market.

I have a lot of money invested in Pablo, Jerko, and Alex. Even though the tide is out right now, certain as night and day the tide will come back in again soon.

And I’m banking on a king tide.

Just look at big auto, look at acceleration in solar, all comes down to storage at the end of the day.

When lithium wave three starts to run all these gripes will be forgotten.

Wishing all well in all their investments.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $128.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $36.10K 414.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37936 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 15624 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.