AGY 2.50% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion of AGY, page-2171

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 938
    Political uncertainty in Argentina is over.

Mr Fernandez , the President Elect , has stated the need for Argentina to export as much as it can in order to overcome their economic malaise and is all for encouraging foreign investment.
    Foreign Currency income ( from exports and foreign investment ) is basically the only option they have to repay their foreign currency borrowings and if they have to borrow more funds in the short term to kick start economic growth the International Monetary Fund (IMF) will demand and ensure that they comply with Loans terms and conditions..

Therefore I would estimate that Argentina is entering a "sweet spot" (with stronger economic growth , more employment, higher tax receipts from corporations and workers , more funding from the IMF , increased foreign investment and increased exports income , AND a very weak currency which will make their exports more competitive.

I understand that JZ is due to visit Argentina in the near future and that is very timely !!

All in all I see a wave of optimism emerging after Argentina's Elections outcome, and the Lithium lull over the last 12 months or so is showing clear signs of a turnaround to the upside.

IMHO
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $59.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $187.1K 4.749M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 232615 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 723091 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.