AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Yes I do want concrete answers and they should be provided under...

1. 15,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3111
    Yes I do want concrete answers and they should be provided under the company's own accord without me asking them for it - just include it in their update announcements.

If they cannot do something as basic as provide actual production costs and sales price to the market, but only tells us in their last update that they have to preserve working capital by winding down the pilot plant, that is pretty self evident what the meaning is don't you think?

Why do I have to email the company to get information that isn't publicly released and only I get to have that information? Is that how you suggest this company should behave? I hope not for your sake.

Its most fundamental set of information after producing from their pilot plant since July to now December, they have provided zero actual metric updates.

I would have a pretty good guess why they won't not include such fundamental figures in their announcement - yet you are suggesting I email the company to ask for these numbers, won't that be contrary to the principle of the company providing information to the market as a whole instead of invididuals?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.