AGY 2.63% 3.9¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion of AGY, page-2705

1. 13,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8457
    "And when you have that answer to the above, you can then apply an economy of scale and efficiency factor to those pilot plant metrics and apply to the 2k tpa plant to get a rough idea. Surely it can't be a huge difference from a 500 tpa plant to a 2k tpa"

This is the most uneducated and pointless post I've seen in a while... no actually there are plenty of others roaming around too!

Kevvy ol' Kev Kev, you are aware, are you not, that Pablo has utilised the findings of the pilot plant to extrapolate and estimate commercial production costs at a commercial scale, are you not? I explained this to you yesterday, yet you continue on the same path of FUD with "surely this" and "surely that" blah blah blah...

What part of the primary purpose of the pilot plant don't you understand?
    It was not designed to be a cost-efficient process. It is not relevant that it is not a commercially viable proposition to produce and sell product from this pilot plant.
    They have determined and confirmed the process steps, reagents, energy etc required for BG production, and have estimated this to be circa $4500/t at a commercial scale.

Pablo, the Li brine industry expert, has completed this process and is far far (far) better placed to make this determination than anyone here as far as I am aware.

Surely you're just posting this dribble to create traffic, no..?
    A John McEnroe quote comes to mind!

Oh, and btw, why bother asking questions that you know no-one here can answer (like current costs)? Do you think it somehow adds strength to your misguided "argument"...?
    WOW.

I'm certainly not the only one here who has worked with prototype and pilot processes.... who are you trying to fool?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $56.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $49.20K 1.272M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 984711 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 676650 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.