AGY 4.76% 4.0¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion of AGY, page-2766

1. 13,897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8459
    No mate, Pat found this article and shared it with the forum. You should try it sometime. It's a great example of DYOR and contributing valuable and useful content for other investors to learn from. Thanks Pat.

Once you've assembled your list of how Argosy has failed to meet its ASX disclosure obligations, perhaps then let JZ know, and he will deal with it. Let us know how you get on with that list - I for one would be keen to see it.
    There are very specific rules for what and when they need to inform the market. DYOR and pinpoint where they have legally stepped wrongly, and then start complaining. And btw, I am not saying EVERYTHING is perfectly in order here, but I don't know exactly what isn't or mightn't be, so am not complaining IMMEDIATELY just because I wished I knew more detail sooner.

So much complaining. What for. If you're not into it, there are plenty of other companies to explore!!

What's so surprising anyway? We had a deal to supply Mitsu RTM with up to 100t of the white stuff. Some is produced, packed up and sent (or soon to be sent). Apparent pricing a bit higher than you thought? DYOR and you'll understand that tailored product attracts a premium to the sh!te grade that he likes of some others have been producing.

Get onto the list!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $58.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 3.9¢ $420.3K 10.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2500000 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 2855 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.