AGY 2.63% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

@kevin103 " explained away as "pilot plant was never meant to be...

1. 13,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8405

@kevin103

" explained away as "pilot plant was never meant to be commercial" "

Yes Kev, you finally got something correct!!

People who have worked with pilot plants have told you this. Multiple times.
    People who have googled pilot plants have told you this.
    People who have read AGY announcements have told you this.

We have told you why. We have told you what the specific purpose of our pilot plant was/is.

We have real, reasonable-scale confirmation of the product quality, process functionality, equipment, reagents, energy, etc. Our resident Li brine expert has used this to estimate commercial processing costs. THAT IS HOW IT WORKS.

Why is it that everyone seems to understand this except you? Spoonfeeding much?

I'm calling BS and you are here for nefarious purposes, to simply try to scare any new potential investors away and/or to collect a measly $ per post as some sort of paid basher. I'd like to believe otherwise, however, your incessant refusal to take anything on board and continue the barrage of FUD is just at level-10-ridiculous now.

...and still on and on about the 2ktpa plant as if that's the end goal...?
    When we get to 2ktpa, the next target will be 5 or 10. The market is forward looking, so your claims that we'll somehow sit at the current share price for a couple of years til the 2ktpa plant is running are also nonsensical! At that point, we'll be so much further de-risked and the market will be looking towards the next scale with little doubt about its eventuality.

I can hear John McEnroe right now - "You CANNOT be serious!!!!!!!!!"
    Last edited by GCar: 06/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $359.1K 9.763M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2015083 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 157403 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.