AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Argosy is more a chemical processing company. Most people just...

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590

Argosy is more a chemical processing company. Most people just think resource and grade. Especially in Australia where 2 years ago most people thought that battery grade lithium was being shipped out of WA in 50000t ships.

My belief is that a company needs at least two of these three things.

Quality management
    A successful processing solution
    A decent resource.

I feel that our management is spot on. The delays have been sector wide, so it hasn’t been a perfect ride for anyone. Jerko is about $30m down on his value in shares since our highs, so he wouldn’t need reminding. The team is sound and knowledgeable, put together to understand what needs doing for the long term future.

Argosys process is the catalyst. People may worry about the resource that we have chosen, but if there was no Rincon, then there would be no Puna Mining (thereby no Pablo Alluralde). We could be hoping for the tide to rise like the majority of big resources with no chemical solution, but as a wise man said today is our ‘competitive advantage’.

I have no doubt that a few great quality resources with good management do very well in the lithium sector over the next few years. We can always drill more, or pick up more resources because we have a successful process and quality management.

We Wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.