AGY 5.00% 8.4¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion of AGY, page-3280

1. 13,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8359
    I’m very confident that they have indeed started conversations around funding prior to granting of the permits, all I am saying is that they can only go so far and now further discussions, negotiations and finalisation need to occur.
    Don’t assume that one can line up the required people and finalise in a week or three, that’s all.

We all want it done faster.

Your “fast track” assessment/criticism is a bit off too imo.
    If we were on the standard path, we’d have spent way more millions drilling for a bigger resource, then spent way more on a PFS then a DFS, then probably a revised DFS, spent a heap of time on benchtop tests and external lab tests... then still be chasing money to build a pilot plant. We’d still be “all talk” and potential, just like a lot of others without any decent ponds or a validated scalable process solution yet.

Look at a co like GXY, with decent cash, been spending years and years (and significant $$$) on testing and pilot testing etc etc and still yet to build an actual decent size pilot plant to test their “final” flow sheet design... they are another 2 years, at least, from production, and then it’ll “only” be about 10ktpa of primary grade product initially... and they have a relatively awesome quality resource to boot!

Easy to criticise from the keyboard!

(Disclosure: I hold GXY too and see great things in the future of both companies - But it always takes longer than we expect/like)

GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.004(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $122.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 9.0¢ 8.2¢ $272.9K 3.164M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 146998 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 79520 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.