AGY 5.56% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion of AGY, page-3289

1. 14,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8529
    "To think he would work to make his investment appreciate in value for zero pay, whilst the company is actually paying someone else to do the job would be foolish"

This makes little sense imo.
    Anyone with 25 million shares and opportunity to assist the company to succeed, directly paid for that effort/time or not, would be an absolute nutcase imo.
    JZ will draw upon AM's contacts/expertise as required. They all have a massive interest in this company being a success story - my money says none of us have any real clue what's going on behind the scenes!

Whatever AM can do to ensure that we are producing decent quantities of white gold, and are say 50c in say 5 years' time (or whatever), is worth somewhere north of $10m to him.... "Oh no I won't do it because you aren't paying me a salary" ??? LOL mate, LOL.

Have a think about those numbers, and then another think about this comment:
    "I doubt he would exert much effort to do work for Agy without being paid for future service rendered. "

What planet are you on?

What's with "we believe"?:
    "we believe Alex has a vested interested in seeing Agy succeed"
    ???
    As if there is any doubt there..... Of course he bloody does!!!!! He has 25 million reasons!!

I'm almost tempted to volunteer my own time for the company, to do whatever I can to assist it to succeed, and I certainly don't have that many million shares....

What next? JZ is crap because Pablo is the one making the BG? Oh, you've already done that one too! Wow.

Go find something you like. Do it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.