AGY 5.00% 8.4¢ argosy minerals limited

And just so you don't go on about us being impatience I will add...

1. 16,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3132
    And just so you don't go on about us being impatience I will add this.

It is not a matter of being impatience, but more so wanting to see a credible actionable plan for 10k tpa.

You appear to gloss over or forget that iIt is Agy management that has sold us the 10k tpa plans only to be shelved due to market conditions down to 2k tpa and now being told 2k tpa isn't being funded by the likes of Mitsubishi because they prefer to fund a bigger operation.

Come on even you can see the fluff with all this BS.

Just going by the above Facts I question - does the management actually know what they are doing?

How about Agy trying to sugar coat the 500T pilot plant production being so heavily uneconomical that it cannot produce and fulfill the FULL 100 tons sales agreement with Mitsubishi. Oh - the pilot plant was never meant to be economical - well why build a 500 ton pilot if it produces at a loss for every ton it makes ? Why agree to 100 tons if pilot plant production would lose money making the 100 ton?

The answer would be that Agy got it wrong in their initial estimations and when they started full scale and consistent production at the pilot plant, it became clear they were losing money from the pilot plant - it was an unintentional error. Rather than admit to it , it was sugar coated.

So this raises a question of whether even the 2k tpa plant would even be economical itself - can it produce consistently and profitability to its nameplate capacity given it appears the 500 ton pilot plant estimation was way off.

Won't know until 2 years later I guess - but Gcar seems confident it will be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.004(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $122.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 9.0¢ 8.2¢ $250.9K 2.901M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71873 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 5704 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.