AGY 7.50% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion of AGY, page-3411

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3037
    It seems someone has been making unfounded accusations... tisk, tisk!!

All my analysis of AGY is based on publicly available information, and I feel my posting history stands as testimony. Where relevant, I include links to the sources that support the information I've shared and/or the opinion that I've formed.

Posters are welcome to have a different opinion from me - but IMO, their post will carry more gravitas if they share their own logic/assessment of the situation, rather than resort to defamatory mud slinging..... and once again IMO, it says a lot about a person who feels they have to resort to mud slinging in order to support their own position.

With respect to timely disclosure of information relating to the preliminary Mitsubishi delivery.... Yes, I'd prefer to be advised about it once the delivery has been received and confirmed by Mitsubishi.

What's the alternative? .....
    The pallets have been loaded on the truck and have left the plant....
    The product is in transit and has crossed the boarder into Chile....
    The product has reached the Chilean port and awaiting processing by customs....
    The product has now been cleared by Chilean port authorities and is being loaded on the boat....
    The boat is in transit to Japan....
    There's a typhoon off the coast of Japan, so the boat is now waiting out at sea until it's safe to dock....
    The boat has docked in Japan and awaiting clearance to unload it's cargo....
    The product has been unloaded and is awaiting customs clearance from Japanese authorities....
    The product has cleared Japanese customs and being loaded onto trucks for delivery....
    The product is in transit in Japan, but a major road accident involving hazardous waste has blocked the main arterial road out of the port....

Seriously !

IMO - The best and most logical point at which AGY can make an announcement about the preliminary delivery to Mitsubishi is when it's actually been received by Mitsubishi.

With regard to the shipment being market sensitive, the scheduled shipping of product in this current quarter has already been advised to the market. So the fact that the product has actually been successfully received by Mitsubishi shouldn't came as any surprise to anyone following AGY.... it's merely confirmation that what was planned, has been delivered upon.

However, a reason we should expect to hear from AGY prior to the shipment being received by Mitsubishi is if there has been a problem or delay with the shipment.... so for now, no news is good news - and the only news I'm looking forward to hearing about the delivery is that it's been received by Mitsubishi .
    Last edited by VivaLaVida: 12/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $29.60K 771.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1307152 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.