AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Agree RotichanI feel hopeful that the funding and the arrival of...

1. 338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Agree Rotichan

I feel hopeful that the funding and the arrival of the 5T coincide or soon there after.
    There are a few things that are quirky to me....

Like Mitsubishi signing an agreement for up to 100T within 12 months - knowing full well that AGY does not have a large scale production plant
    Like AGY sprooking about relationship/partnership funding - who have they a partnership with?? Mitsubishi!
    Why has Mitsubishi formalised a HOA with Argosy when they are fully aware we don't have the plant processing capabilities?
    Argosy states on the 23rd August 2019 HOA terms align with Argosy's development plans to construct the 2000T production plant at Rincon - what are they inferring there? and why would Mitsubishi bother at all to enter into a HOA when they are fully aware of our production abilities? Why bother??

5 months after they sign a binding agreement for the initial shipment it states they want the full 20000T over 3 years with a 2 year option.

Lets face it Mitsubishi loves us and why wouldn't they?
    We have the goods - they want the goods
    We want 15 mil and they have it.
    JZ keeps ducking and weaving on the funding but lets face it he legally cant say anything in regards to Mitsi but my money is on funding nearly a done deal and funding will be from Mitsubishi
    All speculation and guessing of course and not financial advise given however if it walks like a duck...….

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.