AGY 4.08% 4.7¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion of AGY, page-4706

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Whilst a lot of long term AGY investors here (myself included) are watching the clock, waiting for the EV story to gather momentum and plant development to get started, here's a thought:

AGY is awaiting a relatively small amount of funding to build a 2kpa plant. All during this time, prices have been smashed and funding really challenging to obtain without all shareholders taking a significant hit....

They have however obtained 2kpta permits. The 10kpa permits are in the works.

Key players in the EV story have to start to lock in their supply. It's started to happen. We've been told that Mitsubishi don't go in for greenfield developments, they prefer brownfield. If that's the case, then who could they look at for a brownfield development? Not too many I can think of that are near the same price point.... If Mitsu are serious about EV (in regard supplying to their customers), this traditional outlook that they have held about greenfield/brownfield will need to be carefully considered in my opinion.

Could it be that Mitsu see the 2k play as too small and carries too much risk? For example, what's the point of them investing into the 2k, only for AGY to have the 10k rejected. Zero point - the risk/reward - and the effort that's required their side makes no sense.

Better to get the 10k approved and put up the funds then? Could still start small (unlikely), before moving onto the 10k with the runway clear....

Meanwhile, back to the clock..!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.002(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $74.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.3¢ 4.6¢ $407.5K 8.030M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 411506 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 86000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.