AGY 3.75% 8.3¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion of AGY, page-4837

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1770
    HAHA, knew someone would sledge me on this. I get the point of view. I'm also not happy about it personally. In the end of the day you weigh up the information in front of you and critically analyse whether you hold or sell. My informed situation has lead me to hold. You can take negatives out of anything and also positives - much to the debate of many of us on this forum who tend to stubbornly pick 1 bias over the other. While providing my analysis quite frequently on the information before us, I have held for this reason. When holding you're doing yourself no favours by being negative, you really aren't.... Get angry and sell, do it. When the stock naturally rises on the boom part of its boom / bust cycle you will have your emotions to blame.

We don't know all the information in Jerkos life, hence we are not in a position to criticise. Again, I don't like what he did. But if I don't like it or question his character that's something one can chat to him about and query whether it will have impact for us. I suspect not.

Who knows, if he's charging a director's salary for the other company - more reason for us to request a pay cut over here in AGY. He might also have this in mind and be doing this out of benefit to AGY. We really don't know all the variables. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.003(3.75%)
Mkt cap ! $122.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 9.0¢ 8.2¢ $258.0K 2.986M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75240 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 10601 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.