AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion of AGY, page-4914

1. 2,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1231
    Mate I don't just hope I'm a little bit wrong, I hope I'm completely wrong. But I just can't refute the facts, even if we're targeting the Asian market. It's more concerning that management give a timeline of financing by end of September and that they're just 'finalising details', then add in recent announcements the quote "or shortly thereafter".

I called it when the last one or two announcements first had that statement added to it, that it would extend straight through September. You would know if you're about to sign a deal. The timelines would be very accurate if you're about to sign a deal. Something substantial must have gone wrong to then add in afterwards that it may be 'shortly after' September. Either that, or they're not close to a deal yet and are scrambling and trying to create more time for themselves.

Either way, of course I hope I'm wrong. But surely you have to feel you've invested into the wrong Company when you see others progressing with actual revenue for their future and we're here stuck with a bunch of 'high quality' lithium that's taking far too long to sell with zero progress on an actual commercial plant. Something doesn't add up.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.