AGY 39.5% 4.9¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion of AGY, page-4926

1. 2,771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1313
    Same regulars posting the same thing over and over. I get it, the process and product qualification takes time blah blah. Like I said, be as optimistic as you want and if the excuses or "reasons" you tell yourself help you sleep at night, all the power to you. I'm sure if we are in the same position in 5 years time you'll still be saying the same thing.

And it could be said the merit of PLL's deal with Tesla can be solely in the fact they have signed contracts with Tesla.

That alone is a thousand more times merit than having 99.9999% lithium in our hands that clearly we can't even get financed for, let alone an offtake. You would think it shows, being that they have no product yet and their market cap is 10 times that of AGY. It's so painfully obvious it doesn't just come down to the quality and process of product, because if it were don't you think we would be fully funded by now with customers lining up out the door? Don't answer that, I already know what you will say.

But there's obviously no telling you otherwise, the rose-coloured glasses are too strong, so you don't have to respond to this post and you can continue to take solace in the reasons why you think AGY still have no signed papers.

With the snails pace this company gets things done, here's hoping for a mammoth finance and off-take deal from left field so I can sell out on the pump. If you're investing for the long haul, you might get some decent returns in the next 10 years and shouldn't have your back against the wall by my post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.032(39.5%)
Mkt cap ! $71.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 4.8¢ $3.071M 57.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 818980 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 180384 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.