AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion of AGY, page-5031

1. 159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Around 10 weeks ago the company published an Investor Presentation. I encourage a re read of the Next steps to Commercial Production on page 26.

I imagine this document was prepared as an entre for potential investors. In addition to obtaining project finance the company needs to secure a contract for the sale of product. It might take 3 months. It might take 12 months. Longer? I don't know. However, there's around $4m in the bank so the company has funds for more than 12 months to keep things ticking over. But even if it needs to do a CR, we are invested in a start up without revenue. And without revenue, SH need to fund the show.

Many businesses take longer and need more funds to get started than is ever envisaged at the outset - possibly because we get ahead of ourselves in our own minds and unrealistic expectations.

The current share price is a where it is because there's more sellers than buyers. The investment decision investors have to make is whether you are confident management can get the next steps in place.

Past history has shown AGY investors put a rocket under the share price when good news comes along, however, the capital is doesn't hang around long and the share price drifts back to the down. Possibly many looking for a quick buck before moving on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.