AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

It's pretty simple when we have more buyers than sellers on a...

1. 2,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    It's pretty simple when we have more buyers than sellers on a given day we get black candles casting a shadow over the sentiment of the current shareholders, which is exactly what is shown on the charts.

since the 3 up days to fail to reeach 9.5c it's been drifting, drifting and drifting away, even the attempted up days (those white candles) are being pushed down and dampened.

I count 9 darker down days and 2 supressed attempted up days out of the 16 days since those 3 consecutive up days, plus we've closed below the proce prior to the Scoping Study announcement. It;s hardly painting a picture of everyone scrambling to get in.

Then of course we had that change of substantial holder notification which conventiently left a 15 million shares residual balance of holdings which is 4.9% and as such don't require any disclosure to the markets of any transacting there as a substantiual holder, if they chose to sell or the recipient of the 5m shares transferred chose to sell.

Iif you want to disprove all of that, you're welcome to buy (more) and try to turn the chart around if you want.

Like I said, things are stacked up to see a bit of drifting around in the interim, I don't see anything super bullish that's going to pop this into the 10 cents range where it needs to be to push past the 9.5 cents mark, which I think is relevent for the trade dated the 16th of August 2021 which pushed an intra-day high up to 9.9 cents,. 6 million shares traded that day too.

certainly the last 5 days is showing signs of people happy to sell into the buy side, as every day has closed off it's high price

in summary shadows aren't good as an indicator of sentiment

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4138/4138087-cf3ed566611c91ba572577c27e7bd29c.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.845M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $7.776K 2.447M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 53328637 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 24905065 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.