AAU 12.5% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

@jaksparaTo not clog up the IVZ thread. I think you raise a...

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    @jakspara

To not clog up the IVZ thread. I think you raise a valid point around the market discounting this stock due to time to mine & jurisdiction. We both don't mind around jurisdiction, and I hope the market will come around with the recent success of our Cuban oiler. Cuba seem very much open for business to me and it wouldn't even surprise me to see the US slowly come around should it play out that Cuba are sitting on a new elephant sized oil field.

Re time to mine, I got the impression looking into this stock it isn't well known or marketed yet. They haven't had a JORC compliant resource estimate for all that long (which is currently being updated/increased) and the volume around here is low for the moment. I've noticed other posters mention that marketing activity will ramp up in coming months, which may go some way to helping out this discounting issue.

I do think there's some hidden SP upside in exploration upside of their other projects, as well as the court case I mentioned that has the potential to 1-2x the market cap once resolved, albeit neither of these things are particularly near term.

The chairman has a fantastic record, and has form in building up companies for takeovers, which with so much of his own money invested, is where I'd like to see this go in time.

Lastly sometimes I like a slower play that's supposed to unfold over a couple of years, it helps me keep the big picture in mind and practice a bit of patience, as fun and fast paced as some of the Oil & Gas stocks we talk about are to hold. Opportunity cost is a killer as you know, so I've taken a small position to begin with.

Last edited by Auser: 10/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $5.114M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.2K 1.085M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 59270722 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 29437004 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.24pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.