AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

General Discussion on AAU, page-373

1. WLJ
    419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Exactly. Heaps of Canadians visit Cuba -> it's like how Australian's all flock to Bali: Canadians LOVE Cuba. Also plenty of European travellers welcomed (Germans, French, Italians, ...) and despite what history suggests with regard to the US, it is very different these days. Plenty of tourists from the US welcomed now too.

Facts: 2019, the last year not impacted by Covid: 498,000 USA citizens visited Cuba -> ~12% of all their international tourists. Only Canada (26%) had more. Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain all ~3-4% each. Don't try tell me Cuba isn't open to the West.

I was lucky enough to visit Cuba for 6 weeks a few years back. I'm boring white boy Australian heritage, and they were so welcoming. My partner and I were twice lucky enough to be invited into the family home of people we had only met that day for a meal. They are some of the nicest people collectively I have ever encountered, they were so keen to learn about other parts of the world. They don't have much - but they are so happy. It was a real life lesson for me -> how happy you can be if you have your health and family, and simply enough food to eat.

Many countries in the world have a past/history with some cloudiness. Only my view - but Cuba seems keen for their future to be different, and for their citizens to be able to enjoy more freedom and prosperity, and have been moving in that direction for quite some time now.

Now - More importantly:
    - AAU AGM Monday
    - Investor tour from the 23rd May
    - Additional drilling results to come in June
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4345/4345427-51ad522bfdfe308b08d70806f0955fbe.jpg
    Last edited by WLJ: 15/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.114M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 43746007 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 27713460 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.