AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

You make good points @WLJ. I think that the way I responded to...

1. 758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    You make good points @WLJ. I think that the way I responded to SF's question makes it sound like I think AAU is too risky, but that's not the case. AAU does have some risks, like many small-cap miners, plus the Cuba risks, but it clearly has a better future than most. I am still accumulating AAU but focusing on shares while the share price to option price ratio currently favors shares.

I think you are more optimistic than most, which is great. I've been following AAU for several years now and started with much the same optimism as you show. But AAU did not do as well as I had hoped. Not everything went to plan, and it did more capital raising than I expected, diluting our shareholdings. The future should be better.

About 10% of my holdings (by value) are options, but the background risks stop me from being too hopeful with options that could come to nothing, whereas shares will still have some value if it takes longer than the option expiry date (30 Apr 2023) for AAU to reach its true value.

Last edited by capriccioso: 17/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.114M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 43746007 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 27713460 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.