AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

In my view, the decision to accelerate El Pilar exploration...

1. 1,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1583
    In my view, the decision to accelerate El Pilar exploration could be the activity needed to give a major boost to the share price. Today, we are trading on a small % of the NPV of the La Dem gold project... and the market is really unaware of the other projects we have - and to be honest, the potential has not really been made clear to date by AAU management in presentations / announcements. I know it is difficult because they are not allowed to reveal the historical data as it does not comply with ASX disclosure requirements... but they need to find a way to show the market the potential - of El Pilar in particular.

Any sniff that we are on to a major porphyry copper-gold discovey (with some initial grades of gold/copper compared to other well known deposits like Cadia) and the market will start to assign some material value to this project, in addition to the value placed on our gold project. If we have positive first exploration results on El Pilar - even if we just twin old holes to reconfirm some of the historical hits, I'd expect it to add $20-$40M to our market cap at the minimum.
    Last edited by 7seven7: 01/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.845M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $7.776K 2.447M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 53328637 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 24905065 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.