AAU 14.3% 1.2¢ antilles gold limited

The chances to see options in the money are pretty slim.Even if...

1. pdi
    234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    The chances to see options in the money are pretty slim.Even if it happens, somehow, I would not expect big profits.
    Loads of factors that goes against us in the short/medium term

1 Time - April, is just around the corner ( wont be much happening in December/Early January) so it leaves with a few months to attract some major investors - and we need them in order to have some significant price movements

2 It appears that the La Demajagua project hasn't attracted as many investors as we`d hoped. I am not that certain that the price movement after the positive results from the LP project is going to be significant enough to raise the share price above 13c either.
    Its not maiden resources, it wont be any WOW factor ( more less you know what to expect - at least investors with million bucks can call Brian and get some unofficial estimates - I cant see any rush at present)

3 It would be very unwise to count on the Las Lagunas money - million things can go wrong with this ( so dont expect it, if it happens its a huge bonus. In my opinion if there were any signs/early talks of settlement, Brian wouldn't have done a CR at such a low price.

4 The only event that can move the price is, IMO, securing the funds for the mine ( private loan, bank loan or whatever). It can be a bit tricky and this what keeps investors reluctant to invest.

Remember the LD and EP resources were drilled in the past and many companies found them either too risky or too small to proceed with. Brian did his math which seems to me correct, and thinks that it is worth spending his late age developing mines in that region.

The main issues to get funds

- Cuba - its currently on the terrorist list ( added last year) so many banks and institution are unable to sponsor any project there
    - The other countries that potentially would be able to participate are either at conventional or trade war with the West
    - There are many companies with good projects that cant get funds at present so the competition to attract investors is huge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.002(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $77.74K 6.455M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3934045 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 4501918
Last updated 15.44pm 03/05/2024 ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.